The SOLID F166 is very economical and efficient given its formidable performance. As a continuous laser printer for medium printing volumes it covers a very broad spectrum of deployment areas. The powerful Microplex Controller guarantees connection versatility, functional diversity, easy system integration and high printing performance. Cold fusing via Xenon flash lamps also enables thermally sensitive materials such as plastic or PVC to be used. And fusing is also trouble-free even on thick materials.
- Label batch printing
- Ticket printing
- Business and logistics documents
- On-demand publications (mail shots etc)
- Utilities, banks or Government high through-put requirements
- Most economical cold fusing printer with 17-inch width
- Prints on paper, PVC, plastic, etc.
- USB, Ethernet (10/100 Mbit) as standard
- Laser and matrix printer compatible
- SAP with the standard PCL5e emulation
- Perfect control via Status Out
- Optional IPDS emulation making it the printer of choice for IBM solutions